- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that salvation is a free gift for all who follow Jesus as Lord and Savior made possible by His purchase of us on the cross that results in the transformation of the whole person through the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of life and the lost unto the resurrection of judgment.
- We believe in the Christian church and the spiritual unity of believers in Jesus Christ.
Our Mission is To Know Christ and to make Him known. It includes two major aspects: an inward and outward focus. These two focal points of our mission mean that we love our church and the people in it. We are deeply invested in their spiritual growth. It also means that we love our neighborhood, country, and world and care about taking the good news of the Gospel and the love of Christ to them. This is our mission. This is our heartbeat. This is why we exist.
INWARD FOCUS: TO KNOW CHRIST
Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.
John 17:3 (NIV)
OUTWARD FOCUS: TO MAKE HIM KNOWN
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit…
Matthew 28:19 (NIV)
The values of any group are always a product of the beliefs it holds. As a community we choose to pursue what we value and it shapes our church culture. We value:
- Worship – What we were created for
- Community – No stranger among us
- Hospitality – No needs ignored
- Mission – No one unreached
- Redemption – No lost causes
- Growth – No one left unchanged
- Grace – We all need it and need to extend it